Apparently, someone is actually reading this blog sometimes, besides me.
7 Things About Me
1. I am a Christian. The Lord comes before all things and is to be praised above all things.
2. I am married to my the person the Lord chose for me. He is a very supportive spouse of all of my ideas and notions (sometimes).
3. I have two beautifully handsome children. I know that was a biased mommy statement, but it is okay. I can say it, because I am the mommy.
4. I have been an educator my entire career. More recently in the last decade, the educator part is more about special education consulting and speaking about advocacy issues.
5. I homeschool my child, the one still small enough to live at home.
6. I like to read.
7. I like to snorkel.
- Life with Tootsabella and the Rose
- Perfect Imperfections
- The Texas Hills
- Teaberry Cottage
- She Calls Me 'Mama Leisha'
- Saving U Green
- No Fight, No Biting!
- My Regular Life
- Life in the Birdhouse
- Grandma Bonnie's Closet
- BassGiraffe's Thoughts
- Blueberry Cottage
- Chronicles of a Shrinking Mommy
- Crazy Everyday Blessings
- Cutting School