Making Changes...

Changes don't come easy, but some are being made in our lives just the same...
We are composting now.

We are raising chickens to be more organic.

I am recycling everything in sight. 

We are novice gardeners of the raised bed design. 

 We are doing container gardening within the house, as well.
We are homeschooling.

We are going camping now, by choice, not by Boy Scout design. 

And some things remain the same.

Christ comes first. 

Disabilities advocacy and special education consulting remain at the top of the vocation list. 

Snorkeling should be done as often as possible. 

Comments

  1. We've become a major recycling household AND I've contemplated doing a garden, but I have no clue where to even begin :( Maybe one day I'll get the courage. Thanks for stopping by my blog...following you back :)

    http://wherenothinggoodcomeseasy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. We do composting also and I raised chickens for a while. I am a fan or recycling and using cloth grocery bags. I love the post. Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my raised beds! They are so easy to work in. I love your list especially the Christ part :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for stopping by my blog and following me. I appreciate your visit.


    Lioness-Your Newest Follower

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am terrible at not recycling..i need to work on this! great post and way to make changes!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cheesy Cheesy Cheese