Stumbling Into Grace...a review

Everyday I am messing something up...yet, God's grace is ever present in my life. Lisa Harper describes a life of a woman who feels she is 'spiritually clumsy' at times. I can so agree with that comment, as it resembles and represents me many days of any given week. Stumbling into Grace is a book written by Lisa Harper in which she writes her poignantly truthful life tales about living the Christian life as a woman who still is human. This book is advertised as a part diary and part devotional. It is a good starting point for a woman to use as a devotional supplement or journal supplement.
When Thomas Nelson sent me this book to review, I was skeptical and hopeful at the same time. How can any one person recognize at any time what it is like to be in the shoes I wear daily and to continually have to lift oneself up again to be a Christian and walk the Christian walk. Lisa Harper is able to demonstrate that she is a person of likeness in Stumbling into Grace. What I recognize within the text of the covers of this book is that Lisa Harper is a woman who is living as a Christian and still makes mistakes from time to time. She demonstrates that it is still okay and does so in a manner that is at times humorous, but is always relevant.

This book was given to me free in exchange of my honest review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cheesy Cheesy Cheese