I GOT A CHICKEN!!

I got a metal chicken!!!   A big, metal chicken!! I got this chicken from the famous Chicken Man artist, Ernest Lee, from South Carolina.

 
It is about 4.5(+/-) feet tall. We will have to secure it better in the ground, so eventually it will be moved to another yard location.

And, no, I did not get another real chicken...


The metal chicken will be able to keep the goat company!!


And the metal fish yard art the hubby bought for me might need some friends soon as well!


:) 




Comments

  1. I'm loving the metal chicken :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am liking the metal chicken as well. Apparently, a neighbor or two has mentioned him to another neighbor...oh, well, must provide some fodder for someone!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cheesy Cheesy Cheese