not a legacy, but enough...

 
I am thinking about impact a lot lately. The other night, I remember thinking that if days were to end, I wanted my children to know that they had been enough. I know that might be a hard word to understand. Although, it explains it all: enough.

They do not have to be the best in life. They just have to be their best in God. They do not have to please others. They just need to be what the Lord has chosen for them. And, they will find that their lives are enough.

I want them to have enough to make them happy, enough to make them feel loved, enough to make them feel complete. Enough...Nothing more, no less. Enough.

I look upon their lives and the impact that they have made upon mine...and they have been enoughEnough to complete me. Enough to make me happy. Enough to make me know it was a life well lived, well planned, well sacrificed. Enough.

And, in reflection, I don't want to leave them a legacy. I want to make them a trail. I want them to have a spark. I want them ignited and on fire. I want them to have purpose. I want them to BE for the Lord.

On fire, on impact, and enough!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cheesy Cheesy Cheese