Big Life : Ordinary People

A Big Life : Ordinary People Led by an E... 


A Big Life : Ordinary People Led by an Extraordinary God by Peter Hone

ISBN-10: 1613466471
ISBN-13: 9781613466476

 
I have completed a read recently on the book A Big Life: Ordinary People Led by an Extraordinary God by Peter Hone. Hone's book has been endorsed by Charles Colson and Mike Huckabee. In A Big Life: Ordinary People Led by an Extraordinary God, the central character John Heerema works with the guidance of the Lord to demonstrate that even ordinary people can live out an extraordinary life. This book follows Heerema's like journey of creating his Big Life ministry that is actively strong today. Heerema's Big Life ministry has reach believers in the thousands from all areas around the world. Heerema's work in the mission field has led others to carry forth on the promise of his ministry to accomplish all that he started and to bring the Word of Christ to others in a promise of salvation and the brotherhood of discipleship.
 
 
What I have found to touch me personally about this book was it reached me at my level. I have often felt that due to restrictions of travel with my child and a child with a disability, that I cannot travel to the far reaches of the world to make a global impact. At times this can make one feel inadequate in his or her ministry and mission attempts for not reaching far enough. This story of Heerema allows me to see that mission and ministry begins at home and spreads abroad. Perhaps my place is here. Perhaps my ministry is here. Perhaps my mission field is here. God sends forth some to send them out globally. God sends some out to mission locally. The learning impact it to recognize that the Lord is alive in each of us and can work through each person as an individual to make every life an extraordinary one.
 
  


A Big Life : Ordinary People Led by an Extraordinary God

by Peter Hone

ISBN-10: 1613466471 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cheesy Cheesy Cheese