Prepping the Garden Table...

I am prepping for Spring. One of the pallet boxes that my husband brought home for me to use in the garden was turned upside down to make a garden table in the garden. I plan to make it a raised bed, only I will not have to bend down to work the food grown in it.

I lined it with two layers of weedcover. This will allow the soil within it to be contained while water can be contained through. An after thought is to put a worm bin beneath it, as the nutrients can then be caught in the bin and the soil can be reused, while maybe making a worm food supply for the chickens. But, that is a thought for later.

The finishing part of the project is to measure off a board to contain each side and pile in some dead leaves and used chicken fodder to break down with some soil for placing seeds in for this Spring.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cheesy Cheesy Cheese