Curricula Completions for 2012-2013

We have finished the academic year for this year. Charles completed 4.5 Carnegie units and the remainder of his courses were 8th grade. He still used accommodations throughout. I have been asked via email about his books and what we used this year, so I thought about this post.

8th grade classes:
ELA - Latin Road to Grammar
          Progeny Press Literature guides
          IEW-B
PE
Music

9th grade classes:
Latin I - Visual Latin
Algebra I - Saxon Algebra I
Physical Science Honors - Exploration Education Physical Science Advanced
Geography - Around the World in 180 Days
Introduction to Engineering - teacher created course

To help with learning, all books are still through Learning Ally to accommodate the learning disability and a laptop was purchased through a grant by the Homeschool Fund.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cheesy Cheesy Cheese