being beaten up by beetles...

I refuse to let a Japanese beetle beat me at the game of growing something.

 

Last week, I noticed that the grape vine we planted last year was doing quite well. We found some small grapes started on it as well. My grape leaves were vibrant and healthy...and whole.

The other day when I went to check on the grape vine...I discovered the Japanese beetles are having a literal feast on my vine leaves. Where are the ladybugs? Where are the praying mantises? This will not do.

Today, after viewing the destruction...I went unorganic. I hate this intensely. I think after I sprayed the leaves, I spent about a 1/2 hour squashing those pesky beetles.


                   


Although, my grapes are still growing...




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cheesy Cheesy Cheese