YaYa Capades....

We have been trying to take an inventory of what our foster puppy has been into in the past two weeks...


Please be mindful that when I say been into, what I really mean is eaten or chewed to shreds...
1.  one of my cute strappy sandals.
2.  foiled wrapping paper.
3.  loaf of bread.
4.  all of the doggy treats - leaving my other puppy none.
5.  ziploc baggies.
6.  part of my son's flip flop.
7.  cat food.
8.  a dishrag.
9.  2 trashcans.
10. an entire box of plastic dining ware.
11. entire bag of paper plates.
12. the recycling - more than once.
13. two Lickity Sticks.
14. a throw pillow.
15. floor rugs.
16. box of instant grits.
17. mail.
18. one laundry basket.
19.  a tomato.

Her tail/butt/back-end bumped into the guitar in my son's room a day ago or so and broke the handle in two - leaving it only connected by the strings.

This is only a partial list, but it is all I can remember at this moment.

Updates to the YaYa list of destuction tonight...
20. A bag of Splenda.
21. bag of hamburger buns.
22. junk mail.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cheesy Cheesy Cheese