Too Busy to Think...

Feel like I am running ragged. Charlie requested egg-drop soup for lunch. I really did not have much time to do anything today. I have mandatory new faculty training. We have to go to a fundraiser/learning activity for a nonprofit I work with this afternoon. I have papers to grade. I have some homeschooling things to go over with Charlie today. And, I forgot the heating and air man was coming to do the semiannual updates/cleaning, etc. My training starts at 1pm. The heater/AC man was supposed to be here by 11am. They called at 12:40 and left a message he is on the way. Obviously, I cannot talk to him and participate in mandatory training at the same time. I cannot call him back, due to being on the phone for the teleconference. :/  Thus, my teenager is in charge of taking care of dogs, working with heater/AC dude and doing his schoolwork while I train.

Lunch today - quick, healthy, yummy - egg drop soup with mushrooms and green onion...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cheesy Cheesy Cheese