pineapple seeds and chicken eggs.

We started a new pineapple plant today...I am not sure if this one will make it or not...we will see. It has viable roots on it, but the leaves are being lost from the middle portion and it is mushy there.
My son picked the seeds out of the pineapple fruit so we could germinate the seeds. We only got 4 or 5 out so far, but we have not been through the whole pineapple yet.
 
The children next door seem fascinated by the chicken eggs. The have been over in my yard for quite a while now today to watch chickens and look for eggs - again and again and again and AGAIN.

 
This is an assortment of eggs from a few days back. The basket is one we made for a craft project. :)

Comments

  1. Hi Analisa, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cheesy Cheesy Cheese