week in pictures

the child and i went to walmart this week...always amazes me what is for sale at walmart...you can even buy husbands there in all different colors...


coming home one day this week, we encountered a beautiful doe in the neighbor's yard...my immediate thought was of my empty freezer and how beautiful this doe would look as meat in my freezer for the winter...the current prices of meat only make this more of a good idea in my mind...



wouldn't she be more beautiful in the freezer than grazing here??? i think so as well...


one of our dogs is still a puppy and gets into a lot everything...we have been crating her while we are gone to hinder this behavior.  we did not crate her the other day...we came home to a surprise...




we went to the library...i got a biography by henry winkler...my child asks if it is george bush on the cover...wow!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cheesy Cheesy Cheese