Revelations on Life

My Lord is so awesome. It is beyond measure of description of the works He puts forth and the things He accomplishes. I am awed at what He shows me and of the things of which He speaks to me. Volumes are unveiled and there is yet so much more to learn.

I am working to realize where my walk is and catch moments of growth as they occur and unfold. It is hard to grow and be honest with oneself. Perhaps it is about now wanting to be honest with oneself, it is difficult to do so. Why? 

At a church we visit often - about 2 hours away from my home - it rains under the Myrtle trees. People will say it is aphids. I tell you it is not. It does not do this under all of them, only certain ones. You can see the measure of water and watching it raining down. Aphid honeydew is not dropped in such measure.

Instead of the thorn come up the fir tree, and instead of the brier shall come up the myrtle tree: and it shall be to the LORD for a name, for an everlasting sign that shall not be cut off. Isaiah 55:13

What a revelation that He can take your briers and replace them with the sweet blossoms of beauty and grace. The measure of the Lord is rained out upon us.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cheesy Cheesy Cheese