So, this post is perhaps a prayer, and/or a complaint.
I do not know if I am becoming disillusioned, tired, or what...but I have held my thoughts and comments in for quite awhile and they are building up to a burden within.
So, here it is...
1. Christians that claim to be friends should not be taking advantage of people they claim to be their friends, and more importantly, ones they claim to be friends with in the Blood of Christ.
2. Emergencies or lack of planning on someone else's behalf, does not mean that I need to react the moment you call me or whatnot.
3. If you are under a spiritual attack, and you are Biblically knowledgeable enough to recognize an attack, quit complaining and do something about it.
4. I pray for all my friends and family. I want and yearn for them all to prosper and be well. BUT...do not assume for one moment, because I am not complaining for every moment to you about every possible wrong in my life or that of my family, that we do not need prayer warriors as well. DO NOT assume that I have never been through what you are experiencing.
- I am fed up beyond recognition with individuals, one in particular. If you proclaim to be a Christian, act like it. Do not take advantage of me and my family. Do not take advantage of my friendship. Do not take advantage of my generosity. If you have an appointment, keep it. If you cannot keep it, contact me in advance, not moments before. You should expect me to get upset with you when you have continuously exhibited this behavior and it is becoming routine with you. Beyond this if I have told you that you have been given three opportunities and have used up your opportunities and I will not continue to allow you to take advantage of my family or me, then do not act surprised when I will not continue to yield to your ways.
- If you are so incapacitated that you cannot contact me when you are supposed to meet me for an appointment that you cannot get to the phone, then have your child call me. And, if you do not do that and your child has missed multiple tutoring sessions, do not expect me to continuously give up my time for free for your mistakes. And, do not expect me to give up time with my child and family and my child's homeschooling instruction to accommodate your lack of schedule planning and your inconsistencies.
- If you cannot do what you are supposed to do, quit thinking that I am supposed to drop everything to meet your needs. This is not Christian behavior, this is selfish behavior. Quit discussing so loudly how you are walking so in the Spirit, when you are demonstrating actions continuously in the flesh.
- Quit telling everyone how you can do nothing about your life, because you are under a spiritual attack. Put on your big girl panties. God tells you how to dress yourself to ward off a spiritual attack and God tells you how to fight it. Do something about it. Use the Word. This is why it was written...to guide your life. Use it.
- Quit blaming your husband for all that is wrong in your life in public. Occasionally talking out issues with a friend is okay to get guidance and to have prayer. Continuously doing so to everyone, even strangers, is wrong. This is your spouse, your life mate. Uplift him. If your marriage is poor, do not make it worse. Let the Spirit be a guide in your marriage. If you start to speak words of kindness over your spouse and uplift him continuously in prayer and in public, then the Spirit will begin to work within you, your marriage, and your spouse.